Sunday, February 13, 2011

Too much.

Does it matter anymore??

Nope, it doesn't matter anymore.

Perhaps we are both too different.

Perhaps I just don't understand.

Perhaps I'm too damn dumb.

Didn't mean to ruin everything, but I know I did.

Nothing is good enough as compared to yours.

Just love to play the blame game, ehy?

When every solution is not good enough.. you keep trying anyways..

Until everything seems stupid, still try anyways..

Until you are asked to shut up.

Perhaps I should keep silent next time.

Just follow and conform like I have no fucking backbone.

Then everyone else would be happier. =)

Since I'm too stupid anyways.

Nothing is ever good enough.

"Think with your fucking brain, Jean!!!"
"Use your upper part to think, Jean!!!"
"A-Z, A-Z, I'm tired..

Would you have been with me if you knew I was so stupid?

I guess not. =)

Attitudes are hard to accept, harder to adapt, and hardest to coop up with.

Perhaps I got lost in between.

I'm not made of steel.

My heart is not made of ice cold. Every time it gets beaten up, it leaves a scar.

If it gets squished, it won't be able to withstand.

Perhaps you forgotten that.

I'm not your punching bag.

Nothing hurts deeper for me than the cuts of vicious words.

I'd rather a stab right through the heart.

I wonder why am I born so stupid.

Stupid, stupid girl.

Where did all my self confidence go?

I remember, I used to be so confident.

Why am I letting other people bring me down??

No one should have such an effect on me.

You're wrong, I'm tired too.

It's just another day.

Breathe, suck it in, let go.

Move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Smile Without You!!!