(On Valentine's Day)
Here I am, sitting at the airport, sipping my cup of coffee, looking at the people that surrounded me. There was a white guy, eating his burger. Ladies chattering, another lonesome lady like myself. Perhaps she's traveling for work. Or back to her family. Or maybe she's just traveling for the sake of it. Gee, who does that lol.
They say you observe much more when you travel alone.
A lot of time for some solitude. Which is not a bad thing. Over the years I realized that I grow more and more in need of my time alone. Perhaps it's because of the work that I do, that it requires a day to day interaction with people, that at times, I yearn for some time alone. I'm grateful for the distance I need to take to drive to see my customers. The time of solitude keeps me grounded.
Or maybe it's because I come from a very hectic, noisy family that at times, spending some time alone would be a nice switch. :)
I'm not complaining of course. I have a lovely family. I cannot ask for anything more.
Yesterday, I organized sis's Hens Night on Valentine's Eve. As I'm one of the bridesmaids, and I know sis the best by far, I took the liberty to do most things. It was so fun, arranging the whole thing. I conceptualized the whole idea! From the decoration, to the event of the night, and everything, the rose petals, the cake, everything. Even mom chipped in by doing the board. (I love my mom)
But it was difficult though, planning something that's meant to be wild, on a tamer scale. Didn't help much either when some of the ideas online involved penises and condoms. Even on the cakes and cupcakes!
I thought to myself, Man, when I get married one day, my girlfriends better plan something awesomely Fun and rebellious! After all, marriage is once in a lifetime! Feriani did some of the work too, I'm glad for her presence, really. But damn, was I exhausted that night.
But it was decent fun la. As long as I know my sis is happy, then I'm happy too.
I can only do things like this for the people I love, definitely not for a career man. It's too much work, too much hassle. One-off is fun! And anything more, no fresking way, period.
There was so much of love surrounding me. So much of love in the air.
That was my thought, sipping my coffee.
I dont know where everyone was heading, but I know I'm heading towards the person I love.
And I'm glad that at the end of the day, I'm going to be walking hand in hand with my Honeybunch before the night ends.
That thought itself, was a blissful one on its own.
And look at what he got me.
The latest iPhone 6Plus, 128GB.
I'm not deserving of this, but u think I am, which is why I know, you love me just the same. :)
Thank you, love.
I love you too.
Thank you, for every simple moment spent with you.
You've filled my heart with so much of warmth and love.
Lotsa love.







No comments:
Post a Comment