I didn't expect this, neither did I see this coming.
But it happened, and I guess it's my body's way of telling me that I've pushed myself a bit too much.
That's the thing about me, always pushing to go further. That's why I always thought, I'd make a good employee.
But now with Drs strict advise for me to rest at home, I suddenly feel that the weight has been taken off of my shoulders.
I feel lighter, definitely.
And it is during this moment that I feel so grateful, that I have such wonderful, helpful colleagues that is willing to help me out.
I'm always blessed to have to work with colleagues that will go out of their way to help each other out, and not drag each other down. It was then in AZ, and it is now in here as well. In fact, I feel it more here, as my colleagues are really really nice people. Each and every one of them, truly.
And it's for these small things that I feel, how grateful am I to have found such a good pack of ladies and man who are so fun-loving and caring.
And who looks out for one another.
And a boss that understands too.
Makes life seem less lonely here.
And more belonged.
Mom, dad and bro came to visit me as well just to see if I'm okay. Although they didn't have to at all, but they insisted. I guess the love of parents toward their children will never diminish, even through space and time. And distance. Singapore is not that close to KL, and to have them travel all the way to see me, I feel loved, and touched too, truly. Was even more surprised when the person who initiated the journey was daddy. I miss my daddy very much. And his cooking too. Although I am very grateful to have food on the table to eat when I come home from work every day all prepared by my mom in-law, but nothing beats daddy's cooking. Daddy's cooking is less lavish, more simple, definitely, but the taste fits my palette better.
I'm not complaining. Maybe a little.
I miss home.
And my dear ColB too.
And now we have another addition, Allyshea into the family so I'm pretty sure the house gets even more "warm" with all the tender, loving care activities going in there.
She's such a lovely baby.
Wish I could pinch her cheeks!
I'm not complaining. Maybe a little.
I miss home.
And my dear ColB too.
And now we have another addition, Allyshea into the family so I'm pretty sure the house gets even more "warm" with all the tender, loving care activities going in there.
She's such a lovely baby.
Wish I could pinch her cheeks!
Lotsa love.

No comments:
Post a Comment