Friday, December 4, 2009

Rant

Pick it up, let it go...

Pick it up, let it go...

Pick it up, let it go...

This has been going on in my head for almost forever. Constantly, when the mind drifts to somewhere far, to a place used to be called "the safe haven", it takes a substantial amount of will to vacuum the mind out of such place. It's just outrageous at times, to realise that the one thing which has contributed into giving so much fond memories is now the source of rapid sadness. That is why I have to constantly ask myself to pick up the memories one by one, and let it go. Slowly. Take one step at the time, right??

But its okay. It's happening slowly, but gradual. I feel my heart getting back to its old pace again. Of course, it's a bit empty now. But to have it heal would suffice.

Then only ill figure out where would I go from there. Once its fully recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Smile Without You!!!