Tuesday, August 10, 2010

M.I.A

Well I guess it's pretty predictable while I have been so quiet lately right>???? hrrrmmm... yeap yeap yeap! What could keep me away from sinking my fingers on this keyboard and typing nuts??? ASSIGNMENTS!

Damn, I have been so lifeless since the past two weeks. Assignments have sucked the life and bandwidth out of me-like life outside the ABC world of E-Business, Emerging Markets and Global Governance never existed. Damn! But it's over now! Handed up all three on Monday!!! *gleeeeeee* Now I have about less than a month more before exams take place, I'm gonna make the very best of it before it all comes to an end!!! =)

As always, weather here is unpredictable. But still lovely. It was cooold a few days back. And even colder a week ago, colder than when we first got here, but two days ago it was sunny and the weather was perfect yesterday. A bit hot, but windy nevertheless. Now I totally understand why the Brits love to associate the weather in their conversations. *smiles*

Went to City Centre two days ago! Saw Sheffy Stan and Mary the Buffer Girl by the city church. =)


Tried a McFlurry, truly from the UK. Haha.


And an honest opinion, though the packaging here is waaay better, and they have Chocolate Mint (not available in Malaysia), the one at home still tastes better to me. It's got more crunchy flakes, more chocolate dippings and chocolate cream! (or maybe it's coz I know the Kakak from the Old Town branch for being a constant loyalist so she gives me more of everything *winks*) Hehehe...Though the vanilla ice-cream doesn't taste so sweet.

Oh yea! I went to Cheshire Oak recently. On the first. And became crazy!

There were just soooo many things to shop!!!

Its a whole place filled with designer outlet with price cuts up to 70%!!! Who in the right mind wouldn't go crazy??!!?!?!? I tried on this Calvin Klein jacket at the price of 34 pounds only!!! But didn't buy la coz.... it didn't suit me. Got a bunch of other things though. For some people and my family for sure!!! =)

(attention: Burberry at the back =))

And of course, to celebrate Chee Teng's birthday, we went to eat at a Sze Chuan restaurant. Food was mediocre, except for that first fish dish they served. Ambience was.... well, alright, just Chinese-y. Hahah. Just another restaurant but it's the first I've been since I came here. So it's a good change of atmosphere. And its the first time we formally went out for dinner, so it was a good memory. If it weren't for assignment, I wouldn't have let the night end after dinner!! Grrrrr.... (super hate assignment at the time). =(

Here's some snapshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Smile Without You!!!