Thursday, January 1, 2015

Changes

It's only the brink of the beginning of the year and there are already so much changes in the company. 

Our team of four has dispersed into well, just me alone. 

Syam has been put to Nexium, Simon is put to the Oncology team, Denesh has left the company, and I'm the only one left in Symbicort from us four. 

It's been such a good ride last year that looking at such changes, can't help feeling a wee bit sad about it. 

After lunch when we were walking to the car, I mentioned to Simon that I would miss him, he said he would too, and we exchanged hugs. Then only did I figure out why he has been trying to meet up with me over Breakkie or lunch, to personally inform me of such changes. He will always be a good friend to me no matter where life takes us, really. Perhaps he has his weaknesses, but don't we all? Everyone's flawed. 

I'm covering government now. People say that it's an upgrade from being a private hospital representative, but I find it a downgrade hahah. Well, the target hike is an upgrade la. I'm a million-ringgit rep Hahahah. Stress-level, high up there. Not to mention being in this portfolio affects everyone's bonus so yeah, another wrinkle added up to my already wrinkled forehead sighhhh. Also, the food in govt sucks so bad I skip lunch often, as opposed to my usual lavish lunches with the doctors of last year. Well, change is inevitable. Gotta learn how to see things from the good side really. 

Looking forward to POA next week! 

Flying off to Penang. 

Loads of torture and fun..!! 😊😊


And then I'll close the week finally being wrapped around in the arms of my other half. Ohh, I cannot wait. 

Lotsa love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Smile Without You!!!