Friday, October 15, 2010

Love Rock-Awesomeness!!!! =)

I remember the first time we ever saw him as a contestant coming for try outs on Idol. His first interview in front of Simon, Randy, Paula and Kara that very first time. He stood out so easily. With that rock figure and down-to-earth character, two contradicting behaviours that just seem to go so well on him. He said he has so much to give, so much to show. We watched him grow. Mom mentioned in the finals that if he EVER comes down to Malaysia she is so going.. So there we went!!! =) Kris Allen was no match to him, really. Who cares if he didn't win??? Now he's building fame worldwide like a hurricane!!!

Adam Lambert! AaaaaaaaahhhhhH!!!

I know this may sound too predictable but I just gotta post up on him and his concert.

Coz it was super duper awesome!!!

We got a seat that was juuuuust in the middle of everything, so everything was clear to view, though he was a bit small. I kinda knew he would add his laser effects on since he used it on Idol when he reappeared the next year with all the glam and success. So we got the seat that got the best view of all the laser effects..!! And whoosh..nice!!! And Gawsh, was the music loud! True rock concert it was!!! It was deafening!!! I swear I was half-deaf for like 10 minutes after the concert. But it's worth alright!


Adam is a true rock artiste to the core! In the intro he came out with his feathered hat (the same one he wore for his MV "If I Had You") and rocked the crowd to bits! Everyone was screaming their lungs out! Me included. Aaaaah!!!! =) Mom too!!! =) He sang four songs back-to-back, then went to about 3 slow numbers and finally back on the fast track! Never once, not once at all did he ran out of tune. And he hit all the high pitches and so much more!!!

Gawwwwsh.... and I love his freedom of expression man. He believes to be true to himself no matter what contradiction the world thinks of him, and that's cool! And OMG, who cares if he's gay, he's just soooo hawt!!!!!


Well enuf of the babbling. Time for some pics!















And oh yea, bumped into this old friend of mine, a former ballet classmate after the concert too! DAMN love her for being an Adam Lambert fan too!!! =)



*****ADAM LAMBERT ROCKS!!!*****

peace out.



lotsa love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Smile Without You!!!