I'm looking at my screen nowadays being entertained by a person who I would say met by fate.
Who would have known that the driver who accidentally 'kissed' my car not too long ago, who by the way at the time was quite in the state of shock and filled with remorse and guilt for having done so undeliberately despite the incident that merely caused either car any damage, would turn out to be a very entertaining figure on my whatsapp?
This morning I woke up at 9.47 to the message of a whatsapp.
Guess who was it??? :)
Talk about an unexpected encounter. :)
For now, I'm entertained. :)
Today was a good day, especially in the morning through noon, till about 4.30pm.
It was a good Thai food lunch (thanks Denesh for an awesome recommendation), followed by a 'juicy' cup of coffee (if you know what I mean), some quality time with family, before pursuing a pretty decent Japanese dinner with a couple of friends.
Well it's back to work soon. In about less than 10 hours time.
Better get a good sleep soon!
Goodnight!
Lotsa love.

No comments:
Post a Comment