It was a night to look forward to. Not because I was there at quite a big event, in one of our finest hotels at PGH, but it was because of the company of a dear good friend and the awesome time I was looking forward to experiencing. A company from a PJ-nian is definitely enlightening, and plus we were friends dating all the way back to the early years of high school. It was UTAR's Ball Night 2010, themed Verziere in Italian language, which literally means Garden in English. There were all the 5 campuses combined, so i guess it wuz pretty imaginable how it wuz, right??
You know, I was contemplating on which dress to wear. I have never been to a formal prom before (I don't count TARC's one la, coz it was a loser party), and I knew everyone was going to look all posh and spicy-sexy, proped up with their fancy hairdos and elaborated make-up. So long dress or short??? Contemplated until the very last minute. In the end, since my date wuz wearing white, I decided to take the black and white la, to match the Taikun right??? I hoped I pulled it off, coz my dress was kinda special. I had a trail behind me, which made it look different than the rest, thanks to mom's Filipino heritage creativity. =)
The food was alright la. Of course, there was shark fin soup at the second serving, and it tasted alright. Can't beat my dad's one of course. =)
Of course, the performances had much to comment about. Perhaps because I'm a performer all my life so there were only a significant few that impressed me. One of it, wuz this one guy who played Let's Dance by Lady Gaga (or wuz it Pokerface?), Love Story by Taylor Swift and Avatar's theme song, I See You by Leona Lewis with his flute, with background music. I mean, flute playing on that third song??? It wuz not easy, honestly speaking. That, was truly a good one. Then the dances, of course the best wuz the hip hop one la, since it wuz Cha Cha who contracted them to perform only at the finale. Then the dance floor wuz open!!! So it wuz time to partaaay!!!
I'll post some pics here, but the full collection would be at my Facebook profile. Check it out! All the glitz and glamour for one night only!!!!
Enjoyed it, really! The company with Cha wuz awesome and definitely unforgettable. You can measure with the Mississippi smile on my face!!! *grin*
You know, I was contemplating on which dress to wear. I have never been to a formal prom before (I don't count TARC's one la, coz it was a loser party), and I knew everyone was going to look all posh and spicy-sexy, proped up with their fancy hairdos and elaborated make-up. So long dress or short??? Contemplated until the very last minute. In the end, since my date wuz wearing white, I decided to take the black and white la, to match the Taikun right??? I hoped I pulled it off, coz my dress was kinda special. I had a trail behind me, which made it look different than the rest, thanks to mom's Filipino heritage creativity. =)
The food was alright la. Of course, there was shark fin soup at the second serving, and it tasted alright. Can't beat my dad's one of course. =)
Of course, the performances had much to comment about. Perhaps because I'm a performer all my life so there were only a significant few that impressed me. One of it, wuz this one guy who played Let's Dance by Lady Gaga (or wuz it Pokerface?), Love Story by Taylor Swift and Avatar's theme song, I See You by Leona Lewis with his flute, with background music. I mean, flute playing on that third song??? It wuz not easy, honestly speaking. That, was truly a good one. Then the dances, of course the best wuz the hip hop one la, since it wuz Cha Cha who contracted them to perform only at the finale. Then the dance floor wuz open!!! So it wuz time to partaaay!!!
I'll post some pics here, but the full collection would be at my Facebook profile. Check it out! All the glitz and glamour for one night only!!!!
Enjoyed it, really! The company with Cha wuz awesome and definitely unforgettable. You can measure with the Mississippi smile on my face!!! *grin*

Cheerios!

No comments:
Post a Comment