Don't tell me those words, when I know exactly what you mean.
Don't shelter me with empty promises, when I know you cannot keep.
I gave you an option. An option without a time frame,
But you, you saw it as an escape.
I've been in your shoes before, more often than many, more often than you think.
It's foolish of you to ought that you can use this back at me.
I'm better than that. More than you give me credit for.
Your reasons are weak, purely with no substance.
Perhaps you don't know the sacrifices I made, all the stakes I took. I don't want you to know it either.
But to be treated like this, this bullshit I ain't gonna take.
Don't shelter me with empty words.
Don't hurt me anymore.
DON'T.
Don't shelter me with empty promises, when I know you cannot keep.
I gave you an option. An option without a time frame,
But you, you saw it as an escape.
I've been in your shoes before, more often than many, more often than you think.
It's foolish of you to ought that you can use this back at me.
I'm better than that. More than you give me credit for.
Your reasons are weak, purely with no substance.
Perhaps you don't know the sacrifices I made, all the stakes I took. I don't want you to know it either.
But to be treated like this, this bullshit I ain't gonna take.
Don't shelter me with empty words.
Don't hurt me anymore.
DON'T.

No comments:
Post a Comment